Thanks to the correct and timely diagnosis can ensure the effectiveness of health measures, i.e. to quickly arrest occurred epizootic outbreak and prevent further spread of the disease.
Epizootological method. Is a system of studying the manifestations of epizootic process. To characterize the latter is necessary to collect accurate information on susceptible species, the source and reservoir of the pathogen, mechanism of transmission, the gate of infection, the intensity of epizootic process, seasonality, predisposing factors, morbidity, mortality, lethality. In addition, special attention on the factors determining ways of further spread of the disease — implementation of anti-epizootic measures and conditions in the external environment.
To characterize epidemic the state of the economy, compare and evaluate generalized epidemiological indicators obtained by statistical processing of data of primary accounting of diseases and preventive measures.
The clinical method. By clinical examination of animals suspected of infectious disease disease, you should always follow the rules of activities stipulated by sootvetstvuyuschaya. Continue reading
Tell me, are you really happy with the Photos that were last made in your favorite zoo? Here are some basic tips to improve the quality of the pictures.
1) Let me not to the fence and feeder, and the animal. Watch out that the frame was filled with the image of the animal . and not his environment, otherwise, they will have to “crop” a picture in a graphics editor.
2) Captures the interaction of animals with each other . A good portrait Photo, but even cuter image happy zoo-families. The tenderness of the mother to the calf always brings warm feelings and Photos reminds us that love exists in the animal Kingdom.
3) Change your shooting angle and camera angles . move around the aviary or cage. Take a view at eye level of the animal, so it will be much more interesting.
4) Spend more time with one animal . do not try to “take” a bunch of obscure Photos with different animals. Give preference to one instance, and after a while you’ll catch a good shot.
5) Be patient! Patience is a real virtue for a pet Photographer. Keep quiet and watch with a camera ready and you will be rewarded with a vengeance! Continue reading