The most dangerous dog breeds. Top 10
Dogs are our loyal friends. But, strangely enough, they are the most dangerous of domestic animals. This statistic says that a person may bring a dog of any breed.
10. Dalmatians . Unexpectedly? Dalmatians are breeds of guard dogs. They are very playful, and play can bring harm to the person, and if an adult can handle an excited dog, the child may suffer!
9. Boxer is a very fun and energetic dog. Because of his will and die-hard very hard training, in no case do not try to train your boxer yourself, entrust it to a specialist.
8. Perro de Presa, Canario (Canary Dog) is brought to the Canary Islands, for the purpose of protecting livestock. They are incredibly strong, and not afraid of anything. If this dog would attack the person, then the latter has no chance.
7. Chow Chow fluffy dog with cute face, well, not seems dangerous. Without special training it can become very dangerous. When defending his master, may be a bit overdone.
6. The Doberman Pinscher is a quite dangerous and aggressive dogs bred in Germany in kachestvennoi dogs. This breed is very faithful and vigilant, they attack only when disturbed their peace or tranquillity of the owners. Included in the list of most intelligent dogs.
5. This breed is obedient and are not interchangeable in the North. What makes them dangerous is that they are really difficult to soothe if they are sold, also are more likely to attack the flock.
4. Husky is a domesticated wolf with very beautiful blue eyes and peaceful nature. Despite their activity, a very bad guard. Proud, difficult training. Documented cases of attacks on children. But there is another opinion, these animals are not aggressive, but people far from working with Husky. they are very much afraid. Probably this fear is caused by a very close affinity with wolves.
3. German shepherd – dogs of this breed are very developed intelligence. They are attentive and have lightning-fast response. Nothing surprising in the fact that this dog also got 10 most dangerous dogs. But the strongest loyalty, which makes the dog the most dangerous enemy for detractors and enemies.
2. Rottweilers – have a huge destructive force. These dogs are very intelligent, and if you decide to get this breed, you have to at least give her a lot of time and attention. After all, if this is not done, they can become hostile.
1. The pit bull Terrier . 67% of all accidents are caused by this dog. The pit bull has a very developed jaws and can bite at any opponent. Known for its aggressive nature and the absence of fear, this breed is very popular in dog fights.